Double Dutch Dragons ODC written by timbolina, 4 years, 5 months ago
Double Dutch Dragons 5on5 ODC
Be sure to participate
Be sure to participate
Cup date: Sunday the 27th of July, 15:00 CET (GMT +1)
Team format: 5on5
Shoutcast: Yes http://www.twitch.tv/doubledutchdragons [twitch.tv]
The map being played for the LoL DRGN 5on5 Cup is:
How to sign up?
You can sign up using this [drgnlol.tourney.cc] link. Click on "Sign Up" and fill in all the information needed. Once you have entered all the details for your team, hit the sign up button. Keep in mind that prizes are only awarded to 5 people of the winning team!
If you are having troubles signing up, please send me a PM to confirm your sign up:
1. Register on the Dragons website: doubledutchdragons.com/
2. Send a PM to me (timbolina) with the following information: doubledutchdragons.com/community/1653-timbolina/profile
- Team name
- Full player line-up (exact names on LoL)
- Confirm you will play the cup
When you have done this I will manually add you to the tournament.
3200 RP per player & Triumphant Ryze
2400 RP per player
1600 RP per player
4th 800 RP per player
Round 1 up to and including Semi Final: Summoner's Rift - Best Of 1
Bronze Final: Summoner's Rift - Best Of 3
Grand Final: Summoner's Rift - Best Of 3
timbolina /q timbolina
Rules for the League of Legends Cup are:
• At least 1 player from each team must idle in the #gMen IRC channel: http://webchat.quakenet.org/?channels=gMen [webchat.quakenet.org]
• EU West
• Only one map each round!
• For all matches The Custom Game Tournament Draft mode is used on the map Summoners Rift.
• Each team picks 3 bans.
• At the end of a match both teams need to upload a screenshot of the scoreboard and upload it to (imgur.com) and post this link to a game admin.
• Do not change Summoner names or transfer servers before receiving prizes, in order to ensure that there are no errors in the prizing process.
• Do not change Summoner Names on roster after Cup started!
• No-shows will be given after 15 minutes which will result in a 1-0 score for the opposing team.
• When a player disconnects, the game can be paused until the player returns. He will need to return to the game as soon as possible. The maximum pause time is 30 minutes.
• Another feature that we rolled out previously, Custom Game Pause is a set of commands that allows players to pause and un-pause the game. This feature is only available in Tournament Draft Custom Games. The commands to use the pause feature are, as you might have guessed, /pause and /unpause.
Signups till 14:59 CET (GMT +1)
Check-in start from 14:30 till 14:59 CET (GMT +1)
If there are any questions that are not listed in the text above, please contact an admin.
IRC channel: #gMen - http://webchat.quakenet.org/?channels=gMen [webchat.quakenet.org]
Sign up link: http://drgnlol.tourney.cc/sign-ups/ [drgnlol.tourney.cc]
Website link: http://doubledutchdragons.com/ [doubledutchdragons.com]
Rules: http://drgnlol.tourney.cc/pages/rules/ [drgnlol.tourney.cc]
Double Dutch Dragons